Friday, November 19, 2010

random funny animals pics

Join now and benefit from all of Sharenator's features available only to members.Bonus - we remove half of the ads for our registered members. Less ads more fun! I dunno, Resistance 2 really raised the bar for the Resistance series. I understood why gamespot gave the previous game the score it did, but this game went above and beyond the call of duty for a sequel. I've been playing the Beta recently and I can honestly say that the multiplayer component itself is worth the $60 price tag. Gears2 has also improved, but not nearly as much as Resistance2 has. I personally think that both games are gonna get 9.0 I dunno, Resistance 2 really raised the bar for the Resistance series. I understood why gamespot gave the previous game the score it did, but this game went above and beyond the call of duty for a sequel. I've been playing the Beta recently and I can honestly say that the multiplayer component itself is worth the $60 price tag. Gears2 has also improved, but not nearly as much as Resistance2 has. I personally think that both games are gonna get 9.0 Even though scores don't matter a whole lot to me...Hmm. It got 9.5 at IGN (though it was an "exclusive review"), 9 at Gameplayer and B+ at 1UP. I have some complaints with the reviews so far, and it's mainly that the text for the reviews just doesn't seem to fit the score for the most part. Yeah, IGN was entirely praising the game and gave an excellent score, but Gameplayer's review made the game seem like less than a 9, while 1UP's lack of any real criticism didn't really fit the B+. Anyways, the scores are good so far, but I'm thinking that GS will give it either an 8.5 or 9. It could swing either way.
We stole the eagle from the air force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the seventh day when God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine, by God.

random funny animals
random funny animals
random funny animals
random funny animals
random funny animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika